Tinder bug no matches

images tinder bug no matches

Follow 9 Imperial College London Replies: Find out how to boost your performance with these healthy snacks. Things you need to know if your partner has depression. Rest assured, you can stay exactly the same — you can be average-looking — and get tons of matches on Bumble. Just remember though - there are other ways to find lovely people to date! However for the last months I have only got about 5 matches despite swiping right to thousands of girls I am very good looking I often get told I should be a model What is going on?! I had a quick research and here are a few reasons why this might be happening and how you might be able to fix it:

• What is Tinder no matches bug Blurtit
  • How to get your lost Tinder matches and texts BACK after Facebook bug
  • Tinder Matches Not Loading Fix
  • NO MATCHES on Bumble [What's Happening & How To Turn It Around]

• What is Tinder no matches bug Blurtit

I've read about quite a few odd bugs that have happened with Tinder. I'll try and explain the 'no matches' bug here.

'No matches' bug. The no matches bug is. I'm 23F, not a smokeshow but not ugly, and up until about a week ago I'd usually match with about 80% of the people I swiped right on, plus a.

Still not getting any matches on Tinder? Here are two reasons why, along with exactly what you need to do to fix this today.
    Can't see the right topic? Follow 3 University of Oxford Replies: Best and worst Traits? Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Tinder bug no matches
    You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.

How to get your lost Tinder matches and texts BACK after Facebook bug

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Photofeeler is free to use and has been known to increase match rates and match quality dramatically.

Start new discussion Reply. Study tools and advice 12 tips to get top grades Interactive study planner Free learning resources.

Should Banksy be put in prison? Every guy can look unattractive or attractive given the right pictures!

Banned.

Tinder Matches Not Loading Fix

Age: 48; Posts: 50; Rep Power: 0. PussySauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0).

Video: Tinder bug no matches No Matches on Tinder?? Try This!

Tinder bug - 0 matches per right swipes. The Tinder FAQ. With 20 billion matches to date, Tinder is the world's most popular dating app and the best way to meet new people. Something's Not Working. Have you been using Tinder for a while now to no avail? Some are experiencing the same problems and it's not always down to their looks.
    Ah, that old chestnut.

You might want to look at this question I answered about finding single girls on Kik - I actually explained some different ways of dating there that you might find useful: And a line of text. Follow 9 You can't remove the bug, it's a technical issue tinder has to resolve. The no matches bug is what it says on the tin - no matter how many people you swipe, you just don't get any matches. English exams and study help Replies:

Horizon daring
    Start new discussion Reply.

View your post below. You may have swiped a lot, waited days, or even months, and… nothing.

NO MATCHES on Bumble [What's Happening & How To Turn It Around]

Yup Tinder has bugs, sorry mate. How to tell if someone fancies you. If you go to this website - http: Hopefully reinstalling will do the trick.

Video: Tinder bug no matches How to Get 100 Matches on TINDER ... RIGHT NOW!

0 comments on this post

Kazuru

Check out the All Forums page. You might want to look at this question I answered about finding single girls on Kik - I actually explained some different ways of dating there that you might find useful:.