Smart chat up lines

images smart chat up lines

We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA. It looks like you are made of it. I wish I was your coronary artery so that I could be wrapped around your heart. More From Thought Catalog. Want to get together and see the reaction? If there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you. Are you into chemistry? I think we could have some great chemistry together. I feel an attraction between the two of us that is more than just our physical gravitation. Hey baby, want to form a zygote?

• 15 Clever PickUp Lines On Tinder CollegeHumor Post
  • Pick Up Lines for Girls to Use on Guys
  • 11 Original Pickup Lines That Cannot Fail
  • Science Pick Up Lines For Intelligent Girls Thought Catalog

• Jun 8, To do that, borrow some of these science pick up lines. Of course, the only thing women like better than a smart man is a man with a good.

15 Clever PickUp Lines On Tinder CollegeHumor Post

This article is based on the articles "Smart, Clever And Intelligent Pick Up Lines" and "Clever Pick Up Lines". You can check out more pickup lines from the. Oct 11, Try one of these cheesy pick-up lines as an icebreaker. At least you'll you out.” Don't miss these clever jokes that will make you sound smart.
    You are like an electron and I am like a proton. It looks like you are made of it. I would love to go into outer space so I can go and explore Uranus.

Pick Up Lines for Girls to Use on Guys

Do you want to share some electrons? Because you raise my boiling point. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?

The man kiss the girl
    You must have a charge because I am finding myself feeling very attracted to you.

11 Original Pickup Lines That Cannot Fail

Do you want to share some electrons? I was wondering if you like science because I have had my ion you for some time. When I see you, I feel like I am going to reach my melting point.

Video: Smart chat up lines 10 Pick Up Lines That Spark Attraction & Actually Work (She'll Love These)

Are you a non-volatile particle? Her work has appeared on Facebook,

Apr 11, The best clever pick up lines on the Internet, they are guaranteed to work on smart people either girls or guys.

Enjoy reading these cute and not. Apr 26, A good opening to seal the deal. View "15 Clever Pick-Up Lines On Tinder" and more funny posts on CollegeHumor. I'm personally a fan of the pick-up line in the song, "Why I Cry" by Ninja Sex Party: Girl, you know how I feel about you - it's like you're a fossil.
    I would love to go into outer space so I can go and explore Uranus.

I was wondering if you like science because I have had my ion you for some time. How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful. Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.

When I see you, I feel like I am going to reach my melting point. You must be a pile of dinosaur bones, because I dig you.

The man kiss the girl
    Her work has appeared on Facebook, Maybe we could have a stable relationship.

January Nelson is a writer, editor, dreamer, and occasional exotic dancer. I was wondering if you like science because I have had my ion you for some time. A website by Thought.

Aug 1, Any pick up line that involves baked goods is a winner, by our standards. Yes For one thing, the cute people who visit museums are smart. Traditionally, pick-up lines are seen as ineffective and juvenile—and in any other context, they would be. But on Tinder, the rules are different.

Science Pick Up Lines For Intelligent Girls Thought Catalog

Since Tinder has. The best and most extensive collection of funny pick up lines on the web. Thousand's of chat up lines organized into over eighty different categories. Learn these.
    You can call me Bond, Covalent Bond. If I were a virus, I would infect you with my love. You are so hot, you must be what is causing global warming.

What do you say we use my lever to shift your center of mass? Or is it just our bond forming?

PAKISTAN CHAT ROOM
    Because you raise my boiling point.

Do you have 11 protons? A new Thought Catalog series exploring our connection to each other, our food, and where it comes from. Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water. You must be my appendix because this feeling in me wants to just take you out. Are you a compound of Beryllium and Barium?

4 comments on this post

Feshicage

Because you are sodium fine. I wish that I could rearrange the periodic table so that I could have Uranium and Iodine next to each other.