People meeting celebrities

images people meeting celebrities

While I was pissed at the leadership of the Navy for deciding to spend half his trip on a boat ride with maybe 10 service members while the rest just went back to what they were doing, I was and still am far more livid at Toby Keith. Bruce Willis is kind of an a-hole. Again, not good enough. The first movie I ever saw Ron Perlman in was his role as Hellboy. You suddenly find yourself face to face with someone whose work you admire and to see them in real life can be a jarring experience. The lot was rented quite often for that purpose.

• 19 Times People Met Celebrities And It Went Really, Really, Really Bad

• One person stopped next to me, I turned, and then I saw Amy Poehler!

. clubs to his restaurant and do meet and greets and sign autographs. 19 people who met celebrities and were pleasantly (or me's hero) and he let me pet his cat while I freaked out about getting to meet him. It's very likely we've all had momentary brushes with celebrities.

Meeting eyes with Ludacris as you both grab your food orders. Seeing Jason.
    May you ever be the benevolent ruler of your domain that is your life: He then turned around and went back to doing whatever it was he was doing before my dad approached. One day, my parents and I were taking a vacation, and we decided to spend the day at Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles. He had a hurt leg and was in a cast so I went from the pool area to the beach area and he actually asked my mother where I was.

I began to hear and notice things as I turned. Drew Carey sitting at the first table.

The man kiss the girl
    What a jackass that man is.

While I was pissed at the leadership of the Navy for deciding to spend half his trip on a boat ride with maybe 10 service members while the rest just went back to what they were doing, I was and still am far more livid at Toby Keith.

There were all these stories about him showing up in Cleveland bars and buying the entire place drinks, etc ,etc. How about you try to treat me that way?

She said Chris Brown treated them rudely and was a total jerk.

Image: Reddit. OMG!

We are SUPER jealous of all these lucky people who got to meet these A-List celebrities. Oh, wait a minute! That's not Macklemore Yikes. like a celebrity.

One is to ruthlessly break it to people that, unfortunately, they are mistaken, Why is meeting celebrities so important to people?! Who the fuck. A recent Reddit thread asked users to spill their saddest celebrity encounters. Photo: GretSeat/Imgur GretSeat got a chance to meet his hero, Muhammad Ali.
    Willis would stare the person down and, quite often, say something to them that included his obviously well-rehearsed f-bombs.

Why did she need it brought boiling only to wait while it cooled? He then turned around and went back to doing whatever it was he was doing before my dad approached.

Video: People meeting celebrities 15 Celebrities Meeting Their Celeb Crush/Idol (AWKWARD)

One instance in particular: Fortunately, many celebrities are perfectly friendly people.

FACEBOOK LOGO ASSETS
    I was a member of a non-profit charity organization that had a sizable, gated lot at the base of the canyon.

As my dad approached, Mr.

Video: People meeting celebrities Celebrities Meeting Fans

Of course he called. Then one of the Navy higher ups asks if he wants to go for a ride on the lake in a SURC Small unit riverine craft boat, and he says sure.

Willis would stare the person down and, quite often, say something to them that included his obviously well-rehearsed f-bombs. A really lovely man, a proper gentleman.

Met Daniel Radcliffe at pub in Dublin. Really nice dude. I told him I like his work and he thanked me then introduced me to his friends.

Chatted. He performed a great act, I recorded it on video, my Dad wandered around and sold a whole stack of his Ep to a bunch of people at the show as. This weekend is San Diego Comic-Con, and if you're one of the lucky thousands of people who get to attend this year, you know what that.
    Perlman and asked him for his autograph. Much shorter and tinier in person than I expected.

The lot was rented quite often for that purpose.

19 Times People Met Celebrities And It Went Really, Really, Really Bad

Later she tweeted about how dirty our ship was. When I tried to take his order, one of his cronies butted in and acted as if I broke a rule by speaking directly to him.

NICKNAME GIRLS
    One day Wesley Snipes and his family came in.

I was on a family vacation and Rob Gronkowski would not stop hitting on me.

Part of all this promotion was giving a lucky caller round trip airfare, hotel and tickets to the Vegas show complete with a meet and greet. Perlman standing next to a car.

She said Chris Brown treated them rudely and was a total jerk. Later she tweeted about how dirty our ship was.

1 comments on this post

Nelmaran

They bring out the Xena, Warrior Princess in me. He says that without a doubt the most difficult and obnoxious person he ever had to deal with was Anthony Daniels.