No chat porchy

images no chat porchy

Cause I break it when I get it, I got a volatile fetish. Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it. Killer when I enter the track the way i rap if a sniper after busting a cap into your back and you know I keep running until I run off the map. These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way. If you ain't real bredda then you better move from me, came in the game with a bag full of haze and flipped that shit like a fucking pancake locked you out of your game. Rip foes from the get go, I'm a psycho, with a biro. I'm apocalyptic on stage, unnatural disaster, spit flames and cause earthquakes in a battle, touch mic and hypnotize everybody's mind to a darker side they stay without a paddle. Parra for Cuva feat.

• Key & BPM for Ricochet by Porchy, Claude Money Tunebat
  • TIDAL Listen to Porchy on TIDAL
  • PORCHY OFFICIAL
  • Porchy Stay There

• NO CHAT Lyrics: O-o-o-o no chat / You see the moves I get it done with no slack / I use this universe to win with no cap / If you ain't with me then. Stream Porchy - No chat() by PORCHY from desktop or your mobile device. No Chat - Single Porchy Porchy, May Wave$, Jeembo, Loqiemean, Thomas Mraz, Tveth, SOULOUD, Markul Porchy & Oxxxymiron
    Cause I break it when I get it, I got a volatile fetish.

Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it. Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground.

images no chat porchy

Rip foes from the get go, I'm a psycho, with a biro. Killer when I enter the track the way i rap if a sniper after busting a cap into your back and you know I keep running until I run off the map.

images no chat porchy

images no chat porchy
    No chat porchy
    Llike you smoked a rock, the fear in your gut before you get dropped, hardest player on the pitch, shaquille o'neal dunking a shot.

These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way. Killer when I enter the track the way i rap if a sniper after busting a cap into your back and you know I keep running until I run off the map. I'm apocalyptic on stage, unnatural disaster, spit flames and cause earthquakes in a battle, touch mic and hypnotize everybody's mind to a darker side they stay without a paddle.

Key & BPM for Ricochet by Porchy, Claude Money Tunebat

Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground.

Listen to No Chat now. Listen to No Chat in full in the Spotify app. Play on Spotify. © KULTIZDAT; ℗ KULTIZDAT. Legal · Privacy · Cookies. PORCHY · @kingporchy · [email protected] Flexville. Joined April PORCHY — NO CHAT (, prod.

TIDAL Listen to Porchy on TIDAL

by Penacho) Artwork: GETSLOWER Rec/Mix /Master: PORCHY Penacho Beats: Listen on.
    If you ain't real bredda then you better move from me, came in the game with a bag full of haze and flipped that shit like a fucking pancake locked you out of your game. These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way.

I'm apocalyptic on stage, unnatural disaster, spit flames and cause earthquakes in a battle, touch mic and hypnotize everybody's mind to a darker side they stay without a paddle. Killer when I enter the track the way i rap if a sniper after busting a cap into your back and you know I keep running until I run off the map.

Video: No chat porchy PORCHY - NO CHAT (2018)

Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground. Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it.

images no chat porchy
    WHY DO WOMEN NEED AFFECTION QUOTES
    These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way.

Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it. Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground. Parra for Cuva feat. Llike you smoked a rock, the fear in your gut before you get dropped, hardest player on the pitch, shaquille o'neal dunking a shot.

Play full-length songs from No Chat by Porchy on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster.

Porchy – NO CHAT.

images no chat porchy

views. ▻Porchy - NO CHAT.

PORCHY OFFICIAL

views. Top Songs By Porchy. 1. Konstrukt - PORCHY & MAY WAVE$ & JEEMBO & LOQIEMEAN. Check out No Chat [Explicit] by Porchy on Amazon Music.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on
    I'm apocalyptic on stage, unnatural disaster, spit flames and cause earthquakes in a battle, touch mic and hypnotize everybody's mind to a darker side they stay without a paddle. Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground.

Porchy Stay There

Rip foes from the get go, I'm a psycho, with a biro. Llike you smoked a rock, the fear in your gut before you get dropped, hardest player on the pitch, shaquille o'neal dunking a shot. Cause I break it when I get it, I got a volatile fetish. These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way. Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it.

images no chat porchy
    Why do women need affection quotes
    Killer with the sound, run up on a stage with a microphone, leave a body laying on the ground. Killer when I enter the track the way i rap if a sniper after busting a cap into your back and you know I keep running until I run off the map. These parasites getting wiped, Exterminate when I spray, Know I duppy with a bag of flows so you better know juggernaut if you get in my way.

Well i guess it because i'm not an idol. Taking off, taking off, taking over the planet, Intergalactic flow go until I land it and I build it when I need it. I'm apocalyptic on stage, unnatural disaster, spit flames and cause earthquakes in a battle, touch mic and hypnotize everybody's mind to a darker side they stay without a paddle.

3 comments on this post

Fenrikasa

If you ain't real bredda then you better move from me, came in the game with a bag full of haze and flipped that shit like a fucking pancake locked you out of your game.