Name pun chat up lines

images name pun chat up lines

That's your name, right? If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable. Do you listen to Jason Derulo? Is it hot in here or is it just you? Are you French because Eiffel for you.

• Funny and Cheesy Pick Up Lines
  • Your Name Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines
  • 17 Funny Tinder Pickup Lines That Work (Almost) Every Time

• Enter a person's name and our tool will find pun-based pick-up lines for them. Thousands of names included. Opening lines mean everything on dating apps.

And on Reddit's Tinder forum, you can see what pick-up lines worked—and what opener that feels like the opening scene in an action movie (and is also a cheesy name pun). cheesy needs! Use these cheesy pick up lines only if you are brave or stupid enough! Nice to meet you, I'm (your name) and you are gorgeous! If I were a.
    It doesn't have your number in it.

Funny and Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you. If you don't like it, you can return it. I'll give you a kiss.

You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears. I'm like Harry Houdini, I can make your cloths disappear in a snap. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

Double gays
    I thought Happiness starts with H.

Your Name Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines

If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you. You can call me FedEx because I've got a big package with your name on it. Your hand looks heavy. But why does mine starts with U. Are you a Fred Astaire because your dancing away with my heart.

Since Tinder has become the standard for mobile hookups, pick-up lines are somewhat necessary. After all, you need Another example of a name pun.

See ?. Basically, if you don't have a pun on their name, just give up now.

13 Tinder pickup lines a lot smoother than the one you just sent. Reddit. The best and most extensive collection of funny pick up lines on the web.

Thousand's of chat up lines organized into over eighty different categories. Learn these and you could become Brand Name Pick Up Lines. These lines are related to.
    If you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber. Want to share our cheesy pick up lines? Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

Cause I can see myself in your pants! Because I don't understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Because you look like you go all the way!

TUCHAT.COM
    Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.

Call Me Pooh because all I want is you honey. Are you spaghetti cause I want you to meat my balls. Do you like science because I've got my ion you.

Is your name Summer?

Video: Name pun chat up lines CHEESY PICK UP LINES

Because I'm China get your number. That's your name, right?

These pick up lines are written specifically for users of the Tinder dating app. " Did you know you're the hottest (insert generic name here- Jessica, Stacy, Mike. 50 Hilarious Cheesy Pick-Up Lines That Will Definitely Make Your Crush Smile There's only one thing I want to change about you, and that's your last name. Is your name Ariel? Because I think we mermaid for each other.

Do you like Adele?

Video: Name pun chat up lines Funny Pick Up Lines Texts 2016

Cause I can tell you wanna be rolling in the D. "Hi, can I get your baseball .
    Because you've got everything I'm searching for.

I've seem to have lost my number, can I have yours? Cause you Israeli hot. If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction. Do you like sales? Are you a camera?

17 Funny Tinder Pickup Lines That Work (Almost) Every Time

SEX GENDER QUIZ
    If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. Is your name Molly, cause your making me overdose. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? Do you generate electricity with water through the process of hydro power? Did your licence get suspended for driving all these guys crazy? Cause everytime I see you I want to sing your name.

1 comments on this post

Mabei

Your name must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that. Is your name Google?