My rogers live chat

images my rogers live chat

Are you talking about the following webpage which shows live chat part way down, available 7AMPM? Message 8 of Message 9 of I've enabled flash and pop-ups, but sure why it does it. Message 8 of 8. I'm using Google Chrome, but when the window appears to load the Live Chat, this is everything that loads:. Tried all types of chat - nothing. Message 2 of Can anyone help me? Report Content Reply Reply 1 Like.

• Live Chat won't load Rogers Community
  • Contact the Rogers NHL LIVE Support Team

• Contact Rogers by phone, live chat, or social media. Our customer service representatives can Manage Your Account Online.

Use MyRogers to: View your bill.

Live Chat won't load Rogers Community

Have technical questions about your Rogers service? A Rogers Live Chat agent can help!.

Video: My rogers live chat Prince Rogers Nelson's entire 1999 CNN interview (Larry King Live)

Get support from a Rogers Moves ConciergeTM – a dedicated agent who will assist you during every stage of your move. Connect with a Moves Concierge.
    Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

Message 6 of 8. Do you have any pop up blockers enabled? That's what we're here for! Message 2 of Message 3 of Cleared your cookies on your browser?

Facebook app wont open comments
    If I wasn't on the beta testing, I would usually see my update in December.

Do you have any pop up blockers enabled? I've enabled flash and pop-ups, but sure why it does it. Tried all types of chat - nothing. That's one of the first things I've tried. And then reactivate onto the next beta build if I want - this time, I am keeping the beta testing for Windows off my day to day computer. Checked on another computer and found that I could access live chat, so I had to go aggressively at my solution.

I am sorry to hear of your experience with live chat.

If you have any specific concerns regarding your account that are ongoing right now, we can.

Contact the Rogers NHL LIVE Support Team

Help us direct you to the right place. Not yet with Rogers? New products & services. Already a customer? Billing & Payments; Technical Support; Change. Connect with a small business sales rep to help you discuss your business needs, or set up new products and services.
    I wouldnt click on anything without first calling Rogers for verification.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

The live chat links never show up for me in Chrome. That's what we're here for! Report Content Reply Reply 0 Likes.

Rogers just thinks its better not to have it which is wrong. So instead of having the three links, its up blank with no indication that something should be there.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL
    Ended up really confused on how to get to the chat Hopefully they bring back the email but I really doubt they will.

Message 7 of Report Content Reply Reply 0 Likes. Message 8 of Report Content Reply Reply 1 Like.

Video: My rogers live chat website live chat support - Semalt

You never know, they can keep your info anytime they want.

4 comments on this post

Samuktilar

Report Content Reply Reply 0 Likes.