Meetup sonoma county wanderers

images meetup sonoma county wanderers

We usually schedule at least one activity each weekend - day hikes, city hikes, potlucks as well as special weekends. Our activities are open for everyone i. It can be enjoyed as a walk in the woods or as a cross-country competition. California Alpine Club 'The purpose of this Club is: South Bay Ramblers "A new group is forming in the South Bay with the goal of gathering people together to have fun, while getting plenty of exercise and making new friends. Hikes are open to everyone. Send for a free schedule. Our docents will lead you on adventures on a variety of trails throughout the Santa Cruz Mountains. More will be added as I become aware of them.

• Bay Area Hiking Clubs Home

• Welcome to The Wanderers!

You have just discovered Sonoma County's most active hiking group! We love to hike during the week, the afternoon, the weekend. Calendar of events for Sonoma County Wanderers in Santa Rosa, CA.

Upcoming Events for Sonoma County Wanderers in Santa Rosa, CA. A Meetup.
    See pictures and a list of past outings on our website.

Our activities are open for everyone i. Bay Area Orienteering Club 'In orienteering, 'the thinking sport,' you use a map and compass to navigate a course through unfamiliar terrain.

Bay Area Hiking Clubs Home

Here is my email address. Kevin's Hiking Page Kevin Gong. We do a monthly hike. We lead hikes for the public every Saturday and Sunday, year-round.

Meetup sonoma county wanderers
    We usually schedule at least one activity each weekend - day hikes, city hikes, potlucks as well as special weekends.

Here is my email address.

Video: Meetup sonoma county wanderers

Mostly hiking, some paddling, camping, biking etc. Include my name in the message body. Have fun, get plenty of exercise, make friends, and experience nature all in one activity.

Welcome to The Wanderers!

Video: Meetup sonoma county wanderers

You have just discovered Sonoma County's most. Sonoma County Wanderers Pages. Hi Everyone.

Files that have been previously uploaded are still accessible below.
    Our activities are open for everyone i. Join the Dublin Trail Trekkers as they explore the many wonderful parks and trails in the community and the surrounding area. Tamalpais, or Pinnacles, to name a few. Kevin's Hiking Page Kevin Gong.

There is no fee to join our group. But we've been enjoying walking in Tilden Park in Berkeley for almost 15 years.

Why do women need affection quotes
    Have fun, get plenty of exercise, make friends, and experience nature all in one activity.

Tuesday Tilden Walkers [No website] "We're so slow, we don't even call ourselves a hiking club. Call for more information: Most are moderate, some are easy. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Bay Area Jewish Singles Hiking Club 'We plan a variety of interesting events for enjoying the outdoors throughout the Bay Area and meeting people in a relaxed, informal way.

3 comments on this post

Aragul

Bay Area Orienteering Club 'In orienteering, 'the thinking sport,' you use a map and compass to navigate a course through unfamiliar terrain. Where no link exists, drop me an e-mail for more information.