Meet the parents quotes cats and dogs

images meet the parents quotes cats and dogs

That was a long time ago, Pam. And later, when they purchase a home, maybe it will grace their garden. He was a spy? We're gettin' cold in here. Greg, sweetie, how you doing? Here's what we gotta do. After next month, I am going to be Pamela Martha Focker. Well, did you lie to him? Don't push it, Focker. I'm sure they're wonderful.

• Meet the Parents quotes Movie Quotes Database
  • View Quote Meet the Parents Movie Quotes Database
  • Meet the Parents (Film) TV Tropes
  • Meet The Parents Script transcript from the screenplay and/or Ben Stiller movie

• Meet the Parents View Quote. Jack: Greg, how come you A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way. So that, plus we had a lot of pets-- Jack: Which one did you milk then?

Meet the Parents quotes Movie Quotes Database

Pam: Dad! Jack: Honey, he said he pumped milk. What have you ever milked? Greg: A cat. Jack: Meet his parents.

Video: Meet the parents quotes cats and dogs Meet the Parents - Tomcat

Jack: Did you spray-paint the tail of a cat to pass him off as Mr. Jinx?.

View Quote Meet the Parents Movie Quotes Database

Greg: How 'bout a little of both, K-Dog, I'm pretty hungry.
    Greg, sweetie, how you doing? Who, Daddy and me? No, no, it was nothing, nothing. However, Pam's Knight Templar Father Jack, an ex-CIA operative, is immediately suspicious of Greg and spends the weekend grilling him on any undesirable elements in his background.

I'm in health care.

Meet the Parents (Film) TV Tropes

Well, he doesn't need a machine.

Think like a man book online free
    I love your daughter, Jack.

I can't believe you didn't tell me you were that close. He was in the C.

Meet The Parents Script transcript from the screenplay and/or Ben Stiller movie

And later, when they purchase a home, maybe it will grace their garden. Would you be honest and faithful to her?

Meet the Parents () Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection.

But cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do."-- Jack Byrnes, Robert DeNiro's character in Meet the Parents.

Meet The Parents Script taken from a transcript of the screenplay and/or the Ben Finally, the Meet The Parents script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the . A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection.
    I love her more than anything.

I mean, can you ever really trust another human being, Greg? If you married my daughter, would you support her He finally met the girl of his dreams. The first film was a sociopathic-based comedy with a fairly predictable premise, and the second movie is still funny with the premise moving in a bit of a different direction. No, no, I'm just going over some of my answers from the polygraph test your dad gave me.

They make a tiny birdbath.

Meet the parents quotes cats and dogs
    I had-- I had no idea you could milk a cat.

Jack, yes or no?

I promise not interfere in your lives all the time. No, Kevin and you. Yeah, well, I get paid, but also it feels, you know, good too. If you married my daughter, would you support her

5 comments on this post

Tokazahn

Yeah, Dom Focker, that's my dad's What'd you tell him?