Hmu chat abbreviation

images hmu chat abbreviation

BAE - Baby -- affectionate term for someone's girlfriend, boyfriend etc. Be right back Replace the 'sex talk' with the 'tech talk'? June 26, at I would love to hear from you Cancel reply Enter your comment here You are commenting using your Facebook account.

• LOL, OMG and ILY 60 of the dominating abbreviations Just English
  • What does HMU mean HMU Definition. Meaning of HMU.
  • What does HMU stand for
  • The acronyms teens really use on social media CNN

• Get a HMU mug for your dog Manafort. H.m.u is short for "Hit me up" otherwise, "I've got nothing to do you should invite me It is abbreviation for "Hit Me Up".

LOL, OMG and ILY 60 of the dominating abbreviations Just English

People's now like to chat with friends, family and loved one and they are used so many slangs and abbreviations every day.

“HMU” is one of the mostly used. The slang word / acronym / abbreviation HMU means.

A list of common slang words, acronyms and abbreviations as used in websites, ICQ chat rooms, blogs.
    Using social listening tools, WeAreSocial. For your information Accent Bits and pieces Business Did you know? Email required Address never made public. This Louisiana native never lost his skateboarding skills. Learn how your comment data is processed.

THE MAN KISS THE GIRL
    There's actually a lot of people who I have no idea who they are but I just let them follow me because the more the merrier.

HMU - Hit me up -- Usually asking for someone's Snapchat username, a phone number to text or for a direct message. Here and there Accent 6 Bits and pieces Business 20 Did you know?

What does HMU mean HMU Definition. Meaning of HMU.

Inside the Secret World of Teens" airs at 9 p. In case you missed it Being cut off is 'awful'.

I only use gtg, brb, bff, much more as well.

HMU is the abbreviation of "Hit Me Up", it's a slang word usually used on social networking site and/or chat applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp. HMU is an online acronym for "Hit Me Up." It's used to say "contact me," used during online chatting, texting, email, and instant messaging.

Have you ever met someone, heard them say HMU, and then been confused why This abbreviation is very popular among young people, especially over text and on. LIVE Video ››› Free Chat Rooms For English Learners.
    IAVS, which means, "I am very sorry. Follow Blog via Email Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

She will go on to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

What does HMU stand for

The reason for the apology stems from a story I wrote last year, "28 Internet acronyms every parent should know. Shaking my head Join her and learn something new every time.

RELATIONSHIPS IN GLEE
    You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Anderson Cooper on the new documentary Being13 I love you 4.

The acronyms teens really use on social media CNN

Accent Bits and pieces Business Did you know? There's actually a lot of people who I have no idea who they are but I just let them follow me because the more the merrier.

20 Hookup Abbreviations You Should Know (JIC You Didn't Already).

The last time I saw “rehi” was 15+ years ago in the chat rooms on gay. 5 definitions of HMU. Definition of HMU in Slang/Internet Slang. What does HMU stand for?. HAK — Hugs and Kisses. HMU — Hit Me Up.

Video: Hmu chat abbreviation INTERNET Slang: 100+ Popular Texting Abbreviations in English

IKR — I Know, Right? IDC — I Don't Care. IDK — I don't Know. ITA/D — I Totally Agree/Disagree.
    Ask me anything View all posts by JustEnglish. In case you missed it July 18, at This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

420 CHAT ROOMS
    Are they going to think I'm ugly, are they going to think I'm pretty?

Don't let the hair throw you off. December 13, at Smash - I would have sex with you -- A girl might post a provocative picture and a boy might write "smash. Too much information

5 comments on this post

Jujora

My Twitter feed blew up with people saying I didn't know what I was talking about and that teens weren't using most of the acronyms on my list. Story highlights CNN Special Report Being13 analyzedsocial media posts of year-olds Acronyms or slang teens used ranged from innocent to racy.