Gg meaning in chat

images gg meaning in chat

The slang word acronym abbreviation gg means a list of for 'good game. And finally few words about those lesser compliments that anyone playing poker will eventually see directed towards them. Feb 10, 3. More Report Need to report the video? Not as easy as I thought to come up with a movie "GG" Don't like this video? Or then again it could be: I think it really means This Thread.

• LOL, NH, WP, GB, TYM8, GG What are these guys saying
  • GG What Does GG Mean
  • What does GG mean GG Definition. Meaning of GG.
  • What does GG mean Chess Forums

• LOL, NH, WP, GB, TYM8, GG What are these guys saying

"OMG WUT DO U MEAN IM CHEATIN U JUST SUK FAGS HAHAHAHA GG UR. -Slang- Can be used in a derogatory way to mock someone outside of a video. People were writing these weird letter combinations in the chat box, and I had " Wp," says the opponent, but of course he means the opposite.

GG is commonly used in newsgroups, chat rooms, instant messaging, text of Webopedia for definitions to hundreds of frequently used chat abbreviations.
    Gaming Benchmarks - Duration: It is customary to say 'gg' when you finish playing inform the other players that are quitting and not coming back.

And other players usually reply by saying "gg" also.

GG What Does GG Mean

Special Offers PokerStars has special offers running all year round, with cash prizes, seats to the best live events and much more. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

WINDSOR GIRLS' SCHOOL
    I never say it at the beginning of a session.

Feb 10, 5.

More Report Need to report the video? Feb 10, 4. See the Special Offers.

It was hugely popular and so common that it was impossible to ignore. It is customary to say 'gg' when you finish playing inform the other players that are quitting and not coming back.

44 definitions of GG.

Definition of GG in Slang/Internet Slang.

What does GG stand for?. This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of GG is. The slang word / phrase / acronym GG means.

What does GG mean GG Definition. Meaning of GG.

Online Slang Dictionary. A list of slang. This Internet Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of GG is.

The slang word / acronym / abbreviation GG means.

Video: Gg meaning in chat Inilah arti GG, MVP, Nerf, Buff, AFK, Ulti di game mobile legends bang bang !

Internet Slang. A list of.
    Facebook Digg Delicious reddit Stumble it! License renewed August 1, Meaning of gg what is gg?

Video: Gg meaning in chat CAN I GET A GG IN THE CHAT?

Sign in to add this to Watch Later. People were writing these weird letter combinations in the chat box, and I had no idea what they meant.

Gg meaning in chat
    Thanks for the post NimzoRoy.

What does GG mean Chess Forums

Please try again later. Slayer - Raining Blood - Duration: Like when someone calls a big bet with a very marginal hand and sucks out on the river. To contact the PokerStars Blog team, simply email blog pokerstars.

4 comments on this post

Fezilkree

People were writing these weird letter combinations in the chat box, and I had no idea what they meant.