Funny flirt chat up lines

images funny flirt chat up lines

Could you try calling it for me to see if it rings? Do you like sleeping? Are you a campfire? I wish you were my big toe… Then I would bang you on every piece of furniture at my house. I'm not actually this tall. My magical watch says you aren't wearing any underwear! If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable. Was your mother a beaver?

• Weird Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines
  • Funny Pick Up Lines Master The Art Of The Pick Up!
  • Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines
  • Flirty Pick Up Lines Flirty Jokes

• Do you have a map?

Weird Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines

I'm getting lost in your eyes. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out? Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! 2.

Funny Pick Up Lines Master The Art Of The Pick Up!

I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. 3. Do I know. Is your dad Liam Neeson? Because I'm Taken with you. Did you get those yoga pants on sale?

Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines

Because at my house they're % off. Do you work for Domino's .
    Gurl, you remind me of a box of chocolates I have a boyfriend Boy: Let's flip a coin. You have repainted my life with colors that were previously unknown to me! Because I'm Taken with you Did you get those yoga pants on sale? What do you think if we start the epidemic? Just smile for yes, or do a back flip for no.

ADVANTAGES OF DATING RELATIONSHIP
    If my heart were to fly, your soul would be my airport.

Gurl, you remind me of a box of chocolates Let's make average babies.

Because I'm loving it. You're so hot, you must be the reason for global warming. If kissing is spreading germs

Country boys don't need pick-up lines, cause they've got pick-up trucks.

"Hey, are your parents beavers, cuz DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." "Hi, i'm wasted. Our best funny and cheesy pick up lines for all your embarrassing needs!

Video: Funny flirt chat up lines Cheesy pick up lines in public by Jeffrey Yang

Warning, please only use these pick up lines only if you are brave or stupid. Try one of these funny, cheesy pickup lines as an icebreaker. At least you'll get laughs, if not love.
    If you were a basketball, I'd never shoot because I'd always miss you.

That dress would look great on my bedroom floor.

Flirty Pick Up Lines Flirty Jokes

Somebody call the cops. You must be in the wrong place. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together.

Uchat android
    It's got to be illegal to look that good.

Can I borrow your phone? But you can expect a few inches tonight. Girl, whats your number? Do you wanna be my SLUT? Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme?

4 comments on this post

Dimuro

I have a boyfriend Boy: