Facebook chat timestamp gone

images facebook chat timestamp gone

In that case, you may create a file called visit. However there is an option to hide your Availability on Facebook Messenger and thus you can hide active status on Facebook Messenger. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The active time is not hidden. If you suspect in this, then refresh the page after a minute, you can notice that the last active time should be updated to most recent.

• 4 Tips To Find a Friend Whose Chat is Off on Facebook Crypt Life
  • Turn off Active On Facebook Messenger For More Privacy

• I know what the 1m or 1h or 1d mean next to the phone icon in the chat list of friends.

E.g. A friend had 8h next to her's earlier but then the time disappeared. It has been a few days that the timestamp "last active" suddenly disappeared for some of my contacts.

Below the name of the contact does not say (for instance) "active 10 min ago". When he/she stops using the application, "last seen" timestamp disappears. Jul 29, They're either completely logged out of Facebook and Messenger, there is a glitch, or they've gone into Messenger and turned off their Availability.

k Views .
    If the page is visited twice, it gets recorded twice. Today, all the conversation we do in a chat window is recorded and the Messages work together with it.

4 Tips To Find a Friend Whose Chat is Off on Facebook Crypt Life

What does it mean when your friends name at the top of messenger is black? In addition to turning off last active on Facebook Messenger you can also turn off Active Status on Facebook in your Facebook app on iPhone.

If you suspect in this, then refresh the page after a minute, you can notice that the last active time should be updated to most recent.

I have an Android and they have the latest iPhone.

GIRL NEAR BY LAVA
    Or, he or she have some important work?

Video: Facebook chat timestamp gone How to Hide "Last Active" on Facebook (Messenger)

Also they are also active on the same moment or few minutes apart. Privacy is a huge topic these days especially after news about Facebook privacy issues became public. Please comment below and be nice.

August 18, at 8: If you tap a contact in the messenger list, however, you can see whether they are online right now.

Your friend has completely logged out of Facebook on his or her mobile device and has chat set to "off" on their computer.

FYI: This does not mean he or she is. I've contacted Facebook four times and no reply.

Turn off Active On Facebook Messenger For More Privacy

why my wife's Timestamp is of my other friends have disappeared, It would This has been going on for over a month, also why dose messenger each week. Facebook chat was once considered as the most worst chat of all but today, they have become a great tool for communicating with friends and clients.

Video: Facebook chat timestamp gone How to Disable "Last Active" Time on Facebook Messenger

Earlier in.
    Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. My chat is turned of so the time there should change ex. Therefore we decided to show you the most important Facebook Messenger privacy trick, when it comes to your iPhone.

July 11, at June 1, at 3:

Facebook chat timestamp gone
    May 24, at 1: Is his chat is off? December 15, at 4: December 23, at Trending on this blog. Learn how your comment data is processed.

5 comments on this post

Feshicage

Share this article with your friends and peers