Common 2016 silverado problems

images common 2016 silverado problems

There might be some minor degradation because of AFM but eventually, the transmission computer can compensate for the change in profile and smooth that out too. No ecm or tcm programming, so warranty is safe r. They reset computer back to original for the shifting patterns but it goes right back to being a car. March 20, at 5: LOL pulling power and torque of a new half ton.

• Silverado 6 speed transmission shifting problems Chevy Truck Forum GM Truck Club
  • Topic Sierra Shifting Problem 6 speeed automatic

• 4 days ago The Chevrolet Silverado has problems & defects reported by Silverado owners. The worst complaints are transmission. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Problems; /; Chevrolet Most Common Chevrolet Silverado Problems.

Silverado 6 speed transmission shifting problems Chevy Truck Forum GM Truck Club

Service 4WD. February 26, ; admin; no comments. 1.

the Chevy Silverado is Here are the most common Chevy Silverado repair problems.
    I also called GMC dealership and they told me the same thing that my truck needs to learn my driving habits. I have a V6 and took it in for this issue after its first oil change.

Video: Common 2016 silverado problems 2014 GMC Sierra Electrical Problems

Does anyone know of any updates, fixes or solutions of any kind for this issue, or any suggestions for a course of action? I am looking into buying a programmer banks to load either the 87 sport or the 91 sport mode in and see if this changes the shift pattern and fuel economy? I would gladly give up a little bit of gas mileage for a better performing vehicle.

Talked to GM service manager. Got it about a month ago.

Common 2016 silverado problems
    The only way you can fix this is with 1 Trade-In or 2 Tune, which will void warranty.

When I first went from factory 17" wheels don't remember tire size to 20 wheels and tires roughly 1. After switching gas from Regular to Super Unleaded, the acceleration issue cleared up for the most part.

James axeAug 15, The government forced CAFE is your problem. This all took place in the middle of the street.

I bought a brand new Chevy Silverado and right away noticed the paint. GM has had nothing but issues with their paint, going off consumer reviews.

A complete list of 45 - Chevrolet Silverado Consumer Ratings and Reviews on Airbag issues. clunky tranny, lopy idle. Read the. Chevrolet Silverado Warning Reviews - See The Top 10 Problems For Chevrolet Silverado Search Common Problems, Issues.
    I find this hard to believe. The government forced CAFE is your problem. I thought about a chip or programmer but I wanted to see is anyone on here has had this problem or can give me a possible solution to this.

I would gladly give up a little bit of gas mileage for a better performing vehicle.

Topic Sierra Shifting Problem 6 speeed automatic

The first time, they updated the computer. I can confirm that it did not flag on my truck when I took it to the service center last week for the airbag recall service. The point is, that without the constant changes to cylinder configuration, the transmission shifts better.

Japan chat up line
    No ecm or tcm programming, so warranty is safe r.

November 7, at 1: I'm not too sure about the statement that the transmissions learns how you drive? When slowing down at a light or coming to a complete stop, it hesitates when accelerating. January 9, at 9: We would love for you to enjoy our content, we've worked hard on providing it.

5 comments on this post

Arashishicage

I'm currently driving a duramax while mine is at the dealer yet again and it is a beast but not sure I'm ready to pony up the cash for it.