Chatlee marine sea hunt

images chatlee marine sea hunt

That was cute, but no you can drive to Morehead City and pick this boat up and bring a check with you, which they did. Calls me back and said they did have to fix some minor issues but the boat was never sunk. Wow no one knew anything about all this in sales, let me go talk to the Service Manger here at Chatlee. Originally Posted by eds That sucks as a business practice.

• Chatlee Marine in Sanford NC Buyer Beware The Hull Truth Boating and Fishing Forum

• Chatlee Boats is a marine dealership located in Sanford, North Carolina. Nautic Star Boats, Sea Hunt, South Bay, Stingray, Suzuki, Sweetwater, Triton Boats.

Chatlee Boats is a marine dealership located in Sanford, North Carolina. We offer boats Sea Hunt Inventory Reduction Sale. Sea Hunts Now In Stock!. We offer boats, pontoons, watercraft and more for many premier brands, such as Bull Bay, Carolina Skiff, Hurricane, Nautic Star Boats, Sea Hunt, South Bay.
    To me, that sounds like doing the right thing for an unhappy customer.

Chatlee Marine in Sanford NC Buyer Beware The Hull Truth Boating and Fishing Forum

What are the boat registration numbers, and hull id numbers? Would you want this boat??? He calls Yamaha and gets the original owners phone number. What are the boat registration numbers, and hull ID numbers? Send a private message to eds I would call SeaHunt as well as suggested.

Widow dating site in india
    He said that chatlee was going to send the boat back to Sea Hunt, and get her completely cut open and refurbished.

Would you want this boat???

I have bought 2 boats from them, but never taken them back after initial purchase for any work on anything. So it just doesn't sound to me like they deserve the bashing you are trying to give them. The Service manger got the wrong number from me thank the lord. Just because the guy said he told them it was sunk doesn't mean he did. Hopefully this will make the rounds as they sell a ton of boats.

Chatlee Boat & Marine is the South's Boat Superstore Since We purchased a Sea Hunt Bx22BR from Chatlee, Jonathan Nowell was on his game from.

Bought Sea Hunt Ultra from Matt and had a great experience. excellent customer service and the price was right!

Highly recommend Chatlee and will be. Pre-Owned Fishing Boats Sea Hunt Ultra for sale - Sanford, NC, Boats.
    I don't know who knew what but from what you have posted you don't either. Pridgen, I have never even been to Chatlee and have never even considered buying anything from them. He calls Yamaha and gets the original owners phone number. That sucks as a business practice. To me, that sounds like doing the right thing for an unhappy customer.

Chatlee marine sea hunt
    Originally Posted by craned.

Just because the guy said he told them it was sunk doesn't mean he did. Sorry for the long rant, just really upset about Chatlee unethical business practices. Sucks for sure OP. David and his staff have always been really helpful and always there for us.

Video: Chatlee marine sea hunt Sea Hunt boats factory behind the scenes

2 comments on this post

Mibei

Send a private message to Stevesmarsh. Send a private message to CAP1.