Chat was cleared by a moderator prevented by betterttv

images chat was cleared by a moderator prevented by betterttv

Log in or sign up in seconds. This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. Clips submitted should be drama-free and non-toxic. Sony Xperia XZ3 Review: Only certain link roots are allowed to be used in link posts. Additionally, chat bots are designed to easily handle this type of spam too. This is my first android app though so I'm sure there will be issues with it. The clear chat function creates a false perception that things said in chat can be reversed, which is not the case.

• [Mod][Xposed] Glitchify Tweaks and addition… Xposed General
  • Can't delete Chat Twitch
  • Keeping BetterTTV and letting my mods clear the chat BetterTTV NightDev Community Forums
  • BetterTTV Chrome Web Store

• Hey there, So I am trying to do /clear in my chat, but it is constantly being prevented by BTTV. I know that it blocks moderators from using this.

[Mod][Xposed] Glitchify Tweaks and addition… Xposed General

Keeping BetterTTV and letting my mods clear the chat BetterTTV only prevents the entire chat from being cleared. As stated by the other person in this thread, you can have a moderator timeout or ban users who post this. I am a moderator for a very large Twitch Channel, and our channel has recently in the chat, which asks for the user to agree to a rules prompt befor things, BTTV prevents this prompt from happening, and clears the rules.
    You should not create posts with the intention of looking for feedback or collaborations.

Additionally, chat bots are designed to easily handle this type of spam too.

Can't delete Chat Twitch

Log in or sign up in seconds. Now to fix this I have to tab out of my game and waste time clearing the fucking chat from the popup menu.

Do not repost the same topics numerous times. Giveaways are prohibited except for those from corporations who have been given express permission via modmail. Titles of submissions must summarise the contents effectively.

TEXT TO SPEECH CHAT ROOMS
    Guest Quick Reply no urls or BBcode.

Only certain link roots are allowed to be used in link posts. You should discuss this with the owner of the channel and their moderators. Home Contact Support Projects. Follow the Twitch Terms of Service.

Keeping BetterTTV and letting my mods clear the chat BetterTTV NightDev Community Forums

No personal ads or unapproved third-party ads. If you have any issues feel free to post them here or on the github issues page.

Every time someone Gifts a sub, BTTV reports "Chat cleared by moderator ( Prevented by BTTV)". Unmodded incognito window in chrome. If you just want to remove a persons messages from chat, type /timeout TwitchName 1 (1 being the time in Google BTTV, better twitch tv. We like to think we make Twitch™ better. We've pushed out a fix for the chat emote tooltips.

Clear cache + refresh to get the fix.
    The clear chat function creates a false perception that things said in chat can be reversed, which is not the case. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. Android Wear Software and Hacking General. Twitch communities and Discord servers will be removed. Twitch Clips must be appropriate for the subreddit. These belong in the Bi-Weekly Clip Contests, which can be found on the sidebar.

Chat was cleared by a moderator prevented by betterttv
    Become a Redditor and subscribe to one of thousands of communities.

Twitch communities and Discord servers will be removed. Can't delete Chat Question self. You should not create posts with the intention of looking for feedback or collaborations. No racism, sexism, homophobia or other hate based speech. Referral links are not allowed in posts or comments. You should not advertise your services as a post.

@BetterTTV BTTV is currently replacing gifted sub messages in chat with "Chat was cleared by a moderator (Prevented by BetterTTV)".

PM - 16 Mar Anyone else on @Twitch @TwitchSupport Getting Chat was cleared by a moderator (prevented by Bttv) whenever theres a sub? messages?.

IE as a mod, remove my last message from t barrycarlyon 1 I UTC #7. cough bttv prevented clear chat by a moderator.
    Giveaways are prohibited except for those from corporations who have been given express permission via modmail.

Video: Chat was cleared by a moderator prevented by betterttv Better Twitch TV

Anyone found to be not doing so will be reported to Reddit admins. Home Contact Support Projects. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Link dumps in text posts will be removed.

Kik app dating free
    As stated by the other person in this thread, you can have a moderator timeout or ban users who post this.

BetterTTV Chrome Web Store

Targeted harassment or abuse towards anyone will not be tolerated. No racism, sexism, homophobia or other hate based speech.

Do not post Twitch channel links with the intention of promoting yourself or someone else. Repetitive topics will be removed. Subscribe to Thread Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 Last. Link dumps in text posts will be removed.

5 comments on this post

Mikazil

Do not encourage users to break any subreddit rules.