Chat steelers

images chat steelers

The steelers would have still gotten their butts kicked. The Vikings feared the Raiders I think it would have made the game closer, but the Raiders were a team of destiny that year. With those two controlling the ball and the Steeler defense, the Raiders would not have had a chance. Kind of like the Steelers ofthey were a good team that got really hot at the right time. Yours truly "Max Magee". That said, give the Raiders credit.

• Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette
  • Gerry Dulac's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette
  • Chat Mailbag What if Steelers 3peat SportsNation ESPN
  • Ray Fittipaldo's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette

• Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette

Gerry Dulac's Steelers chat transcript: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette logo. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Got a news tip? Krugerrand: I have a hard time seeing Bell increasing his total compensation package beyond what the Steelers offered him. Do you see any. Gerry Dulac: OK, kids, we're going to start our chat in about 30 minutes so get those questions ready.

Gerry Dulac's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette

Gene: Hi Gerry I like the way we are using.
    I personally think that the Steelers win a third straight Super Bowl, but what I'll always remember is the idiot announcer.

The Steelers could have won with their backups if they were truly the best that year. They most definitely would have won it all. And if they got past the Raiders, the Vikings would've been a cake-walk. Franco and Rocky would not have made a difference.

images chat steelers
    Fat single and ready for a pringle
    The defense was amazing and if it was close it was over. Ray Knoxville I personally think that the Steelers win a third straight Super Bowl, but what I'll always remember is the idiot announcer.

Chat Mailbag What if Steelers 3peat SportsNation ESPN

Paul DC Well, if we are changing history to how things should have been, the Steelers, Harris and Bleier included, would have lost to the New England Patriots in the title game.

The steelers would have 6 rings instead of 5.! They had already beaten them earlier with both backs in the game.

Pittsburgh Steelers news & rumors: rumors are still being confirmed, but the NFL Chat Sports Steelers Versus Panthers: Week 10 Projected Inactive List.

Video: Chat steelers Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 NFL Draft Grades And Analysis

Welcome to our SCU community wall. Here you will find plenty of Pittsburgh Steelers discussion on all of our site's content, ordered by most recent.

Ray Fittipaldo's Steelers chat transcript Pittsburgh PostGazette

In order to. Your best source for quality Pittsburgh Steelers news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.
    That said, give the Raiders credit.

images chat steelers

I think it would have made the game closer, but the Raiders were a team of destiny that year. They might have won 6 Super Bowls in a row.

images chat steelers

They were also white hot on offense going into January. The Pittsburgh Steelers might have done the impossible!

images chat steelers
    WHY DO WOMEN NEED AFFECTION QUOTES
    Belgrade, Serbia Packers have three Due to the lack of a running game the defense was kept on the field too long.

The point is that the Raiders line and Clarence Davis ran all over the so called steel curtain and made them look more like a moldy shower curtain! Who's to say that they wouldn't have won in '78 as well, giving the Steel City 6 straight Super Bowls.

They would have won it all. You guys will never stop! Well, if we are changing history to how things should have been, the Steelers, Harris and Bleier included, would have lost to the New England Patriots in the title game.

images chat steelers

3 comments on this post

Voodoora

I think the bigger question is what would have happened is Franco had either not made the "immaculate" reception or had been pushed out of bounds before he scored? Haven't missed a game since '