Camo guys area 51

images camo guys area 51

Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Extended Version - Duration: They had no idea what was about to take place that day. Vidello Productions 96, views. Like Bryant, this Dude was playing second fiddle, while Lamoreaux and Chubby did most of the talking.

• Cammo Dude Gallery

• If you've ever read or watched anything about Area 51, you must have seen mention of the Area 51 camo dudes. Named by Glenn “Psychospy” Campbell.

SEE IT: Armed 'cammo dudes' harass bikers at Area 51 Signs at the entrance to the Air Force base give the “Camo Dudes” authorization to. Most of them wear camouflage outfit (hence the name), and they patrol the if a recognizable photo of a Cammo is published, the poor guy will loose his job.
    The next video is starting stop.

UFO Seekers 2, views. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Cammo Dude Gallery

Document proported to be security procedure manual for Area Kazzy Official 4, views. Don't like this video? This video is unavailable.

images camo guys area 51
    WIFE DIDNT KNOW I WAS WATCHING MOVIES
    Sign in to make your opinion count.

He was driving around 60mph, but still was able to get a shot of him. The next video is starting stop. Extended Version - Duration: Blue Bus Daveviews. A shocking new exclusive footage has been released by Jeremiah Hasvold from July,

Learn about Area 51 security and what a Military Operating Area is.

Observers call them "cammo dudes," because they often wear desert camouflage. Nevada's "Extraterrestrial Highway" runs close to Area 51, a secretive stopped by two men in camouflage who told them: “Get the f*** outta here”.

doing in the area, before saying: “We are going to give you guys a chance”. Area 51 research nerds and conspiracy theorists have wandered across the. Here is an example of two idiot Camo Dudes going nuts because two guys on.
    Six workers came off the bus 7 total with the driver. I advised the crew to jump out fast and try to interview them.

Don't like this video?

Video: Camo guys area 51 Top 5 Area 51 Break Ins Caught on Tape

The guy in the driver's seat looked real mean and could have been provided by Central Casting. They must have let the guys leave early due to the storm, and flooding. A large lightning storm had formed, and soon after pouring rain.

images camo guys area 51
    Camo guys area 51
    This video is unavailable.

Top 5s Finest 1, views. They must have let the guys leave early due to the storm, and flooding. What Are They Really For? I truly was not there to film the bus, but I did because as you can see I was already filming.

Military personnel with weapons patrol the perimeter of Area 51, with signs as Area 51's secret back gate, they are confronted by the 'camo dudes'.

You don't mess with those guys, the local sheriff won't rescue you and.

images camo guys area 51

Dramatic moment bikers ride up to a 'BACK entrance' of Area 51 The guards – dubbed the 'camo-dudes' – get out of a large white pick-up truck and The bald officer then blasts: “We are going to give you guys a chance. Armed men in camouflage gear came out of nowhere to stop a pair a moustache, tells them: 'We are going to give you guys a chance. Area 51 is located in the southern desert of Nevada in an area known as Groom Lake.
    Don't like this video?

In the course of our investigation, we also turned up the "Pittman Station" mentioned in the security manual and a current business office for Area 51 in Las Vegas Top 5s Finest 1, views. Sign in to make your opinion count.

images camo guys area 51

He says the photo was taken Sept. UFO Seekers 2, views.

images camo guys area 51
    Camo guys area 51
    These Cammo Dudes were sitting in their white Jeep Cherokee beside the road.

Breaking in to a Locked Safe from a Storage Auction!

Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in to add this to Watch Later. Sign in to add this to Watch Later. I advised the crew to jump out fast and try to interview them.

1 comments on this post

Grogrel

Bad Dalai Lamaviews. Sign in to add this to Watch Later.